A PRP Facial uses your own bloods platelets and plasma on your face or other areas being treated. The natural chemicals in your own PRP are slathered onto your face and then micro needled into the skin during a short procedure. Once the plasma is in, it begins to do its work or rejuvenating your entire face, tightening wrinkled areas, and smoothing there over all look. PRP's essential chemical components stimulate collagen growth.
One hour prior to treatment, the client's skin will be thoroughly cleansed and numbed with a topical numbing agent. The PRP treatment itself will last 30-45 minutes and the client should experience little to no discomfort.
Immediately Following Treatment:
• You may expect a certain degree of discomfort, redness, and/or irritation during and after treatment.
• You may have a bruise at the blood draw site.
• You will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and
tighter than usual. This typically diminishes within the same day or within 24 hours.
• If you experience any pain or discomfort you may take Tylenol or other Acetaminophen-containing
products as directed. Cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling if necessary.
• Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil. These agents will
interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin
• Light scabs may form in the treated area and remain for 24 to 48 hours. Do not pick or scratch treated
skin but instead keep it moisturized.
• Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for at least 24 hours following your treatment.
• Make sure you only use clean linens and towels during the healing process.
• During the healing phase, be sure to disinfect your cell phone or landline phone with alcohol wipes
before use. Try to avoid your treated skin's contact with the phone by choosing a hands-free option.
For comfort and safety we advise to follow the following:
● Remain upright for 4 hours after injection (may lie in a reclined position, just do not lay flat)
● Refrain from strenuous exercise that increases your heart rate greatly.
● Do not massage or manipulate injected areas for 24 hours after injections.
● Refrain from using ibuprofen, aspirin, fish oil supplements,or Vitamin E for 24 hours following injection.
● If bruising appears, apply ice to the area for 15 minutes.
● Do not wear a headband or hat where the band goes across your forehead if you have had injections between the brows or in the forehead.
● Exaggerate facial expressions in injected areas for 4 hours after injection.
Comfort & Safety
How it works
What to expect
• Continue to avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren and other anti-inflammatory
medications for 3 days after your procedure (if possible try for 7 days).
• Use a gentle cleanser and tepid water to cleanse the face for the following 72 hours. Use a gentle
moisturizer as needed. We recommend purchasing the Epionce Essential Recovery Kit.
• Avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning booths, and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily
of SPF 30 or higher.
• Avoid warm environments (i.e., hot tubs, jacuzzis, steam rooms, hot yoga, saunas, etc.) for 3 days post
• By day two or three, your skin may feel a bit dry. This is normal and will resolve on its own.
• You may return to your skin care products and makeup when your skin is not irritated, typically 4 -5
days after treatment.
• You will begin to see improvements in the overall texture and tone shortly after your treatment, but
the overall effects take up to 3 months, for optimal improvement.
• New collagen formation takes 4-6 weeks to develop; please be patient.
• It is recommended to have a minimum of 3 treatments, 4 weeks apart for maximum benefit.